- Payment may be made by VISA, MasterCard, e-transfer (firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com).
- New and returning students not registered during the year of 2023 will automatically be charged a $30 registration fee. The registration fee is a non refundable fee.
- E-transfer payments are in some cases subject to a waived registration fee.
- Course fees are prorated for students registering after the session has started.
- Full tuition is due at the time of registration, unless we have set you up for a pre authorized payment plan and have a CC on file.
- Registration fee will automatically be added to your cart every year, based on the calendar year.
- Refunds are not provided for missed classes, but as a courtesy to our families, we do try to offer make-up sessions if spots are available only within the ongoing session.
- If a student withdraws from a program 14 or more days before it begins 80% of the fee will be refunded or a full credit will be offered.
- Should a student withdraw less than 14 days before the start of the program a credit will be given to the family minus a $50 administrative fee A credit may be transferred to another child or gifted to another family.
- No refunds or credit will be given after the classes have started. You may choose to gift the remainder of the classes to another family member.
- If any program is cancelled due to insufficient enrollment, a full refund will be provided.
- If a student withdraws from a camp 21 or more days before it begins 85% of the fee will be refunded or a full credit will be offered.
- Should a student withdraw less than 21 days before the start of the camp a credit will be given to the family minus a $50 administrative fee.
- No refunds or credit will be given after the camp has started. You may choose to transfer the remainder of the classes to another family member if applicable.
- Refunds are not provided for missed camp days.
- If any camp is cancelled due to insufficient enrollment, a full refund will be provided.
Please note that by visiting the Baby Piano's web site and/or by providing personal information to Baby Piano, you accept the terms and practices described in this Policy.
Baby Piano has contracts with third-party, on-line transaction specialists, through which your credit card information is secured. Encryption technology is used to ensure the safe collection and transfer of sensitive credit card information. Your personal credit card number is submitted to these on-line transaction specialists and not to Baby Piano.
Baby Piano collects personal information to register and communicate with students. This personal information may also be used to send information pertinent to Baby Piano classes, programs, updates & initiatives. Baby Piano does not engage in list exchanges, or allow personal information collected by Baby Piano to be provided to any other organization.
At any time, you may ask Baby Piano to stop sending you email and/or other information by contacting us.
Like many other web sites, Baby Piano's web site automatically collects certain non-identifying information regarding web site users. Baby Piano uses common Internet tracking tools associated with standard Internet protocols and web-based systems. This information is typically stored in log files. Log files are transaction records maintained by web servers and used for recording and reporting information, such as: service provider IP addresses, browser versions, referring websites, search terms used, average number of web pages requested, most visited web pages, average duration of visit, peak traffic times and total visitor traffic. This aggregated information does not identify you and thus does not constitute personal information. We do not report on individual user sessions. We use aggregated information gathered from your visit for web site and system administration purposes in order to help the management of our systems and to better serve our users.
Collection of Data
Our site uses technologies of third-party partners [NextRoll/Google /Meta] to help us recognize your device and understand how you use our site(s) so that we can improve our services to reflect your interests and serve you advertisements about the [products and/or services] that are likely to be of more interest to you. Specifically, [NextRoll/Google/Meta] collect information about your activity on our site(s) to enable us to:
- Measure and analyze traffic and browsing activity on our site(s);
- Show advertisements for our products and/or services to you on third-party sites;
- Measure and analyze the performance of our advertising campaigns;
Opting-Out: Our partners [NextRoll/Google/Meta] may use non-cookie technologies that may not be impacted by browser settings that block cookies. Your browser may not permit you to block such technologies. For this reason, you can use the following third-party tools to decline the collection and use of information to serve you interest-based advertising.