- Payment may be made by VISA, MasterCard, e-transfer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- New and returning students not registered during the 2021/22 season must include a $30 registration fee.
- E-transfer payments are in some cases subject to a waived registration fee.
- Course fees are prorated for students registering after the session has started.
- Full tuition is due at the time of registration
- Registration fee will automatically be added to your cart every year, based on the date you have last paid it and is not tied to the school year
- Refunds are not provided for missed classes.
- If a student withdraws from a program 7 or more days before it begins 75% of the fee will be refunded or a full credit.
- Should a student withdraw less than 7 days before the start of the program a credit will be given to the family. A credit may be transfered to another child or gifted to another family.
- No refunds or credit will be given after the classes have commenced. You may choose to gift the remainder of the classes to another family
- If any program is cancelled due to insufficient enrollment, a full refund will be provided.
Please note that by visiting the Baby Piano's web site and/or by providing personal information to Baby Piano, you accept the terms and practices described in this Policy.
Baby Piano has contracts with third-party, on-line transaction specialists, through which your credit card information is secured. Encryption technology is used to ensure the safe collection and transfer of sensitive credit card information. Your personal credit card number is submitted to these on-line transaction specialists and not to Baby Piano.
Baby Piano collects personal information to register and communicate with students. This personal information may also be used to send information pertinent to Baby Piano classes, programs, updates & initiatives. Baby Piano does not engage in list exchanges, or allow personal information collected by Baby Piano to be provided to any other organization.
At any time, you may ask Baby Piano to stop sending you email and/or other information by contacting us.
Like many other web sites, Baby Piano's web site automatically collects certain non-identifying information regarding web site users. Baby Piano uses common Internet tracking tools associated with standard Internet protocols and web-based systems. This information is typically stored in log files. Log files are transaction records maintained by web servers and used for recording and reporting information, such as: service provider IP addresses, browser versions, referring websites, search terms used, average number of web pages requested, most visited web pages, average duration of visit, peak traffic times and total visitor traffic. This aggregated information does not identify you and thus does not constitute personal information. We do not report on individual user sessions. We use aggregated information gathered from your visit for web site and system administration purposes in order to help the management of our systems and to better serve our users.