BABY PIANO - MORE ABOUT MUSIC CLASSES FOR TODDLERS
Baby piano music classes for toddlers builds a child’s appreciation for music, supports their early childhood development, social and emotional health and cultivates joy through music.
OUR INNOVATIVE AND PROVEN APPROACH TO TEACHING MUSIC OFFERS SEVERAL
FOUNDATIONAL OUTCOMES FOR CHILDREN
- Musicality and rhythm
- Initial piano fundamentals
- Goal achievement and confidence
- Attention skills, emotions and behaviour
- Independence and self-esteem
- Memory function and dexterity
- Creativity, vocabulary and literacy
- Coordination, movement and expression
CONTINUING MUSICAL DEVELOPMENT
Graduates of our preschool Baby piano music classes for toddlers have reported the social and emotional well-being to make an easier transition into other group settings and school environments. You can check out our baby piano class schedule here but if your little one is over six years old and ready for the next step of their musical journey you can go to www.kingswaymusic.ca and start one on one lessons.